Badger MRI Room - Non-Magnetic

SKU: MRI Non-Magnetic

The Badger Non-Magnetic Carbon Dioxide Clean Agent Fire
Extinguisher is manufactured using special components.
Carbon Dioxide is an effective and clean gaseous
extinguishing agent that does not leave any residue to clean
up or damage electrical equipment.
It has been independently tested and received a MR
Conditional Rating. The rating recognizes this extinguisher
has been tested in a 3-Tesla MR imaging system and was
found to pose no magnetic safety hazards.
Badger model B5V-1 MR extinguisher markings conform to
new FDA recommendations contained in ASTM-2503-05
“Standard for Marking Medical Devices and Other Items for
Safety in Magnetic Resonance Environments. ”
The Badger MRI model B5V-1 MR offers safe equipment
fire protection within magnetic resonance imaging
system environments.

Use on Class B and C fires in MRI rooms
• Suitable for use on energized electrical equipment
• Large, easy-to-pull stainless steel ring pin
• Stainless steel handle and lever
• Chrome plated brass valve assembly
• Six year limited warranty
• Clean white powder-coated cylinder for corrosion protection
• Heavy-duty aluminum D.O.T. specification cylinder